Christ has instilled in me and overwhelming peace. Everyday I hear this, "You are going to be OK. I've got it under control". He is my Father. He is my Comfort. He is all that I need in this world. He does not love me any less because of the choices that I've made or because I can't seem to figure out how to live my life with joy. He loves me the same, no matter what.
It seems redundant to continue to write about things that make sense. But I continue learn things that I've already known and see them in a different light. Jesus has me in His arms. He has my heart. He is going to make things right. I know it. I have rid of the sin that was keeping me from Him and now it is my turn to actively pursue Him. Nothing is in the way and I am not in a place that is dishonoring to Him.
I'm excited that this chapter of my life is closing and that a new and beautiful one is beginning. I would like to think that the title of the next chapter is "Restoration". I think that He has a lot of that in store for me and my heart. I am rejoicing in the fact that our God is a God of restoration. He has shown me time and time again that He can provide healing and strength through trials.
James 1:12
"Blessed are those who persevere under trial, because when they have stood the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."
No comments:
Post a Comment