24 March 2010

On Letting Go.

It's time to let go. It's time for me to let Jesus be in control of the life I live, the actions I take and the thoughts I have. It's time to be the woman of God that He has called me to be.

I'm done trying to prove myself to anyone but Christ. He is my source of joy and He is the one I want to please; no one else. My life and my heart are my own. I know how much I love Jesus and I know that He is working on my heart to restore it. I'm at a crossroad in my life and I'm choosing the path that is a challenge for me. The path that will grow me and stretch me.  The path that includes letting go and trusting Him even if it's scary and even if it means change in a huge way.

No comments:

Post a Comment